About Me

Electronic Advertising Assignment
Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia
Hazlin Bt Yacub,23 years old, matric's number 126503,From Segamat, Johor,taking up marketing course, to be clear B. Marketing(Hons). Nur Ellis Hazleyn Bt Sezali, 23 years old, matric's number 126173, From Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Marketing course [B. Marketing (Hons)]
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 18 March 2011

Product I can't live without with

The product that i always use is a shampoo. Before this, i use the Sunsilk brand product. But, over time my hair became itchy and easily damaged it because not suit with my hair. Now i use Dove Hair Care because i wanted to try another brand to suit my hair. When i started to use it, i realized that Dove brand is very suitable for settle my damaged hair problem. It also makes my hair soft and smooth.
Bad experience : This incident occurred in the last three years where I was first active in the dance. I do not wear headscarves. So, my hair had to tie up and spray with hair spray. After the incident, my hair became very damaged and cause the hair to swell and even branched. I always do hair dyes, highlights, perm and many straightens and it became more damaged. Because of that, I started looking for suitable products to improve my hair and finally I discovered the brand Dove for settle my problems. 




                                                                  Dove's Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo



Nur Ellis Hazleyn Sezali, 126173

0 comments:

Post a Comment